SIGforum
The Peanut Butter Falcon - New movie next month

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/4780070954

July 18, 2019, 09:29 PM
redstone
The Peanut Butter Falcon - New movie next month
I will be honest, before I clicked on the trailer I pre-judged this movie. But I watched the trailer and I really want to see the movie now. It seems to have a lot of heart.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson
July 19, 2019, 09:26 AM
Johnny 3eagles
The last time I was in a movie theater was "The Passion of the Christ " in 1994.

I'll be back to see this one! And "John Wick 3".

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
July 19, 2019, 09:36 AM
BigSwede
Looks good. Is that the ho from 50 shades?

July 19, 2019, 10:06 AM
redstone
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Looks good. Is that the ho from 50 shades?

yes.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson
July 19, 2019, 08:15 PM
henryarnaud
Saw the trailer in the theater. Looks interesting. Don't think I'll watch it in the theater, but I'll probably check it out when it comes out on video.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes
July 21, 2019, 07:51 PM
Shia Labeouf is a crazy dip shit, but this looks pretty good. Bruce Dern and John Hawkes are always worth watching.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.
July 22, 2019, 11:59 AM
redstone
quote:
Originally posted by 4859:
Shia Labeouf is a crazy dip shit, but this looks pretty good. Bruce Dern and John Hawkes are always worth watching.

Yeah, he went a bit crazy but supposedly got his life squared away when he shot Fury. Then he was arrested for drunkeness during the filming of this movie and went into rehab. He claims to have found god and is taming his inner demons. I wish him the best.

July 22, 2019, 08:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by redstone:
quote:

Yeah, he went a bit crazy but supposedly got his life squared away when he shot Fury. Then he was arrested for drunkeness during the filming of this movie and went into rehab. He claims to have found god and is taming his inner demons. I wish him the best.

That explains a lot of his odd behavior over the years. Glad he got help.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.
July 22, 2019, 09:38 PM
cslinger
This looks like a killer feel good movie.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."
August 05, 2019, 01:47 PM
redstone
A little featurette about Zack:

August 05, 2019, 01:54 PM
Prefontaine
quote:
quote:
quote:

I watched a recent interview. Seems he grew up poor and his bs stems from childhood.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone
August 19, 2019, 07:53 PM
Dusty78
This film was FUCKING STUPENDOUS!!!! Modern day Huck Finn story set on the Carolina coast. Funny, heart warming... I can’t say enough about it. A+ in my book.

August 19, 2019, 08:01 PM
cslinger
So ummm you liked it then?

Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."
August 19, 2019, 09:18 PM
jsbcody
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I watched a recent interview. Seems he grew up poor and his bs stems from childhood.

Horseshit. This is Shia's most honest performance: