SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    misheard lyrics: Marie don't like it
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

misheard lyrics: Marie don't like it Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
Come to the cash bar,
come to the cash bar

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swampdog
posted Hide Post

Big Grin

Posts: 588 | Location: Colorado via South Louisiana | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's a bathroom on the right.

'Scuse me while I kiss this guy.

Posts: 770 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
When I was a little kid I remember standing in church and singing:

“It’s Spinach, It’s Spinach! Jesus paid it all, at Calvary, at Calvary!”

I just assumed there was a Popeye connection or something, like maybe Jesus pounded a can of spinach on the way out of the tomb and he went Popeye on all the Romans.

It wasn’t until later that I learned it was actually:

It’s Finished, It’s Finished! Jesus paid it all, at Calvary, at Calvary!”

Big Grin

Posts: 33805 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
From the hard rockers down under, "Dirty deeds, done with sheep." Roll Eyes

Posts: 3506 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
When I was little, I thought it was weird that they would sing a hymn about women getting laundry from the clothesline.

Later I found out it was 'Bringing in the sheaves', not sheets.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
The Rascals, "Groovin'"

"You and me and Leslie..."
Who is Leslie, is that a girl or a boy and why are they there, wtf?

"You and me endlessly".

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
My young daughter use to sing:

Country girl, you got your feet in a lake…

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
When my son was around 5 years old or so, circa 1995, he was in the backseat belting out Don't rock the Juicebox. He had no idea what a jukebox was but he knew his way around a juicebox. I almost wrecked the car laughing so hard.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Do You Feel Like We Do from Frampton Comes Alive. The lyric was, "I want to thank you". The live audience thought he said...something else.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16347 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Lucy in the sky with Linus

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bliiiiiinded by the light! Wrapped up like a douche...

Posts: 2151 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Elton John, Tiny Dancer: "Hold me closer, Tony Danza".

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16347 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Lucy in the sky with Linus

Yep. While the girl with colitis goes by.

Posts: 3506 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Early 80s out on a double date with my college roommate. He's in the backseat with his date, I'm driving and my date is the passenger seat. We're listening to the radio and Dance Hall Days by Wang Chung comes on and he starts singing outloud.

To this day I can hear him belting out the words,"Take your baby by the ears and tell her that her dog has fears."

Razz

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6726 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My 8 y.o. son singing Pretty Woman - I want to smell your feet.

Posts: 1196 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
The heart of rock and roll is in Cleveland ...

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She's got electric boobs, a mohair suit...

Bald headed woman! Bald headed woman to me...

Posts: 701 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
"Carry a laser down the road that I must travel."

Makes perfect sense to us gun nuts. Big Grin

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
"You picked a fine time to wee-wee, Lucille."

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post