New
Find
Notify
Tools

Letterkenny Login/Join 
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
For any new viewers go to google and search for the definitions of all the slang used. It really helped.

Posts: 7497 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Additional source for Letterkenny slang definitions:

https://letterkenny.fandom.com/wiki/Slang_Terms

God bless America.

Posts: 13395 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shotgun Zeke
posted Hide Post
Finished Season 9 last night, won't post spoilers but I feel like there were some key elements missing especially from the last three episodes. Still enjoyed the season overall.

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures.

NRA Shotgun Instructor
NRA Rifle Instructor

Posts: 640 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shotgun Zeke:
Finished Season 9 last night, won't post spoilers but I feel like there were some key elements missing especially from the last three episodes. Still enjoyed the season overall.

It's surprising they were even able to get a season done in 2020.

Posts: 17869 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Seasons 10 and 11 are in the queue...

https://www.bustle.com/enterta...return-for-season-10

God bless America.

Posts: 13395 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Never heard of this until now. Watched S1E1 last night. I'm hooked! Now I have another program to binge!

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5366 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Pitter patter, Tony. Razz

S1E3 was a bit weird, I thought, but power through it... the series picks right back up.

God bless America.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The forum is Letterkenny deficient.

Remedy: Applied

Posts: 107223 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Letterkenny is awesome and Jared Kelso's timing and physical comedy are outstanding.

Posts: 583 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Season 8 is one of my favorites. In fact if it was going to end, they could have ended it there.
Without any spoilers, everyone knows that “justice” was dealt out in the end…life went on for the gang.

Season 9 had it moments but felt rushed and the back and forth dialog a little too forced.

I understand that they are filming seasons 10/11 back-to-back with an expected debut of 10 sometimes around the holidays.

Cannot wait.

While everyone has their favorite Letterkenny girl, there is something crazy sexy about Tannis.

That said…”Bonnie McMurry”…

This will always be one of my favorite clips…

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12299 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
About to start S1E1. You guys have me intrigued. Have it queued up & waiting for the wife to get off the phone.

Got through the first 4 episodes of season 1. Interesting show. Dialog is really quick sometimes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P250UA5,

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15131 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Finished season 1 earlier this week.
Wife isn't a fan, but I'm enjoying it. The Fartbook episode turned her off, but she was already on the fence from the first couple episodes.

Subtitles, plus the slang link at the top of this page, help a lot. The rapid fire exchanges take some attention to keep up with, sometimes.

Posts: 15131 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wife isn't a fan, but I'm enjoying it. The Fartbook episode turned her off, but she was already on the fence from the first couple episodes.

I forgot about Fartbook. Typically I will recommend new viewers skip that one.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12299 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll have to try this.

Repulic of Doyle in St. John's! Need to watch. I've BEEN to St John's, Newfoundland (2017 on a busines trip). Wonderful place. 1.5 hour (not 1 or 2, but 1.5 hour) time difference.

Posts: 3530 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Random observation -

The actor who plays Noah Dyck is the same actor who played J-roc in Trailer Park Boys.

Let that marinate for a few minutes…

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Started S1 on 9/2, just started S7E2. Short episodes & moving along quickly.
Pitter patter.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I re-watched Season 6 today. My second favorite Season.

Season 8 will always be my favorite - not a flawless episode in the bunch and the finale 5 minutes of the season could just as well have been the series finale as far as I was concerned. So perfect.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Anyone watched Littlekenny?
Worth watching after finishing Letterkenny?

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
I did not "love" season 7.

That finale though....what a kick in the knackers, bro.

Just finished S7, that was unexpected.

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
And, all caught up. Just wrapped S9.
Now the wait for S10/11 to film & release.