Notify
Tools

Letterkenny Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
Shoresy: "fuck you Jonesy your mom shot cum straight across the room and killed my Siamese fighting fish,threw off the PH levels in my aquarium"

That guy is crude but funny.

Interesting trivia - Shorsey and Wayne are the same actors.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KDR:

"You take your shirt off to fight but leave your sunglasses on? What kind of backwards fucking pageantry is this?"

Loved that line!

Along with "You Crossfit? Well, you can cross f*ck off!"

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
Shoresy: "fuck you Jonesy your mom shot cum straight across the room and killed my Siamese fighting fish,threw off the PH levels in my aquarium"

That guy is crude but funny.

Interesting trivia - Shorsey and Wayne are the same actors.

I read that yesterday. Too funny.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Your little cousin put a stink bomb in his Nerf gun and fired it at his bus driver. Fuck, no more kids table for you with those big boy moves.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
S&P - the choice for me

DONT FUCK UP MY STEAK DINNER DARY!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
My favorite Shorsey chirp....

"I made your mom so wet Trudeau had to deploy a 24 hour national guard unit to stack sandbags around my bed."

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Serious question- Now, just what part of Canada is this supposed to be?

It’s a ghost town west of Ottawa, Ontario.
https://hockey-blog-in-canada....letterkenny.html?m=1

http://www.ghosttownpix.com/on...intros/letterke.html

Posts: 17060 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
"You'd like to jack up your truck, but not so much as to make anyone question big Jim and the twins."

We laugh our ass of at this around here. Saw a bunch of 'em today.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
"You'd like to jack up your truck, but not so much as to make anyone question big Jim and the twins."

We laugh our ass of at this around here. Saw a bunch of 'em today.

Bro-dozers

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3585 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Letterkenny Season 7 posts on October 14.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KDR:
----------
"How bout we do a 68?

What's a 68?

you go down on me and I owe you one"
----------

Stolen!
We got Hulu a few months back, looks like I found a new series I can start watching.

Posts: 5734 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Season 7 out now

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Season 7 started a bit slow but finished strong. Not as many memorable one liners but still witty enough to entertain me.

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I'll just leave this here:

Link to original: https://youtu.be/H_BJtIctkno

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
The wife and I love this show. We have gotten through 6, but haven't started 7 yet. Looking forward to it. I might be Wayne for Halloween.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
FYI - Canada pulled pennies out of circulation several years ago.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Just finished Letterkenny. Episodes 1,2 and 3 did not do much for me, four and five and most of six had me laughing my ass off!

Holy shit, the last scene in six???

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Picture of Shotgun Zeke
posted Hide Post
Love this show but don't know why. Bonnie McMurray probably.

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures.

NRA Shotgun Instructor
NRA Rifle Instructor

Posts: 640 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bonnie McMurray probably.

<said slowly and drawn out>

“Bonnnie McMurrrrry”

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:
Bonnie McMurray probably.

<said slowly and drawn out>

“Bonnnie McMurrrrry”

Sure's God's got sandals.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16177 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post