Letterkenny Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Now the wait

Indeed. Pitter patter!

God bless America.

Posts: 13394 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
When S9 appeared to suddenly end, with ne 'next episode' option, I had to look it up to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Did, also, find out, that Shoresy is getting his own spin off. Not really sure how that one will work, but should be quite amusing.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15130 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well thanks to youse guys I know there’s good fishing in Quebec and I might take a fancy to havin’ a dart and a pepperette on the way about that way, cause we got no good sushis here.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
We have watched all the seasons multiple times. We still notice things we missed. Love the show.

Posts: 17869 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Season 10 drops on December 26th

Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12298 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Cool

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15130 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Season 10 is the good news. The bad is it's only 7 episodes.

Posts: 7497 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:

They already filmed season 11.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:

They already shot season 11, it is seven episodes as well.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Season 10 clip…LOL

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12298 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Sneaky as a dickens!!!

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16172 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
New Letterkenny clip. Coach at the end…looks like he’s lost 100 pounds…the final bit with Noah Dick! LOL.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
I got well into Season 3 of Letterkenny before I lost interest. Some episodes are gold, others just miss the target immediately and get stale quickly.

Does it get better as the seasons progress in terms of being consistently funny?

Posts: 3530 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Batty67

Yes, some seasons are better than others.

I think some of the later seasons were better than earlier ones because the guys kind of found their grooves.

For me personally, season eight is a standalone season and the gold standard for any Letterkenny season.

Season seven and nine could have never existed as far as I’m concerned.

I’m holding onto hope that season 10 makes up for number nine.

Dirty Little secret… i usually fast forward through any scenes that focus specifically on the skids.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
I think Season 7 was our least favorite. We still watch it though.

Posts: 17869 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You didn't get penetration
even with the elephant gun.
Picture of cheeze
posted Hide Post
I hear you! And Yes I’d say it’s worth powering through the dry and repetitive episodes. Eventually they develop interesting plots and become fun to watch again.

DONT TREAD ON ME

Posts: 2240 | Location: AZ | Registered: January 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Can confirm!

God bless America.

Posts: 13394 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
This review of season 10… No spoilers… Gives me "a lot" of hope!

Letterkenny regains its stride and figures things out in season 10

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Goes by too fast. The filming method changed slightly along with at least one location.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
The pap-smear had me in near tears !

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ