SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Your Guilty pleasure TV show or movie???
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Guilty pleasure TV show or movie??? Login/Join 
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
The Core. Soundtrack and Unobtanium Big Grin

Posts: 3484 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Another show I like but feel guilty over is Two and a Half Men. (The ones with Charlie Sheen, not that other idiot.)

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Gunsmoke— The B&W years.
We need more cops like Matt Dillon. A backhand when you need it, let go for just being stupid.
His best line is when he told a young squirrelly cowboy who was lying to him,,, Don’t make me take you out back and make an old man out of you.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Midsomer Murders a BBC show. I started on the first episode and am up to Season/Series 13. I even hum the shows music.

Lock N Load

Michael
USMC Ret

Posts: 1450 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigfest:
Gunsmoke— The B&W years.
We need more cops like Matt Dillon. A backhand when you need it, let go for just being stupid.
His best line is when he told a young squirrelly cowboy who was lying to him,,, Don’t make me take you out back and make an old man out of you.

while I get your sentiment and point,

I think the first thing Marshall Dillon should have done was shoot Festus,,

as far guilty pleasures,

movie wise, Nottinghill

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Youtube. I can watch these stupid Bushman videos for hours. Big Grin

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
We had music and gun guilty pleasures. I searched but did not find one for movies or TV shows.

Mine is

I'm sorry, I've been laughing my ass off, reminiscing about the good old days in the barracks while in Okanawa for a few hours now!

We'd rush back to the Barracks for lunch and toss on "Days of our lives". Nothing funnier than a bunch of big, bad-ass Marines all serious about a Soap Opera!

One Platoon was always back in the rear while the other ones were out training or deployed somewhere else (Thiland, Philippines, Korea...). We'd get back, and give our brief for our training, operations... It got to the point where at the end of the briefing, the Platoon that was back in the Barracks would give a "Days of our lives" briefing for what we missed while we were gone.

The Company CO would shake his head, look at us like we were a bunch of idiots, then walk out...

As for my current guilty pleasure for viewing:
I'm not a baseball fan in any way, but watching Brockmire. The one liners are a riot!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8322 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
Somebody Feed Phil on Netflix.

Nothing guilty about that. The wife and I watch that show. While on vacation I found a streaming channel that was nothing but old Adams Family reruns. Boy howdy that Carolyn Jones was a saucy mint.

New season on Netflix now. Smile

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Gravity Falls (Disney and Hulu)

Great show that I watch with my sons that, to me, is/was unique in that it had an arc and stuck to it really well. Very rewatchable as there are a lot of little things that are missed on first watching.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reno 911 and Tacoma FD

Posts: 588 | Location: Missouri | Registered: September 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In

SOAP

12 O'Clock High

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
The Greatest Showman. No clue how many times I’ve watched it. It must be watched with a good sound system though.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Currently:
Forged In Fire
The Office
I'm Sorry
Man v. Food

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6021 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Currently all starwars in correct timeline,the Expanse 3 times, just started season 20 of Law and Order SVU.

Posts: 446 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Adding BuildBox. Awesome show by the folks at GunTalk. Like Forged In Fire but with guns.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6021 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
The Great British Baking Show.

My wife and I have watched every damn season and anxiously await each new season.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Right now it's 'That 70's Show'.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Angus the Kid:
Reruns of The Andy Griffith Show

This one, and The Beverly Hillbillies. Only the older ones that were in black and white are really good. Once both series went to color, they seemed like they had worn out their humor.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Justified

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Justified

Why would you feel “guilty” about that?!?

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post