SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    If I twitch, she’s gone.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If I twitch, she’s gone. Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
Maybe.......you won’t even...twitch.

(Not quite google proof but I’d say it’s a little obscure to most under 35 without google)

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Alligators name was Elvis. Cue "In The Air Tonight"!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
El Viejo is my favorite episode.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
"You might have commendations up the yin-yang in the Bronx or New York or wherever the hell it is you're from, but this is Miami, pal, where you can't even tell the players without a program!"

Posts: 5583 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Redneck: Nice set of wheels you boys got. Foreign job? I buy American.
Sonny: I buy whatever I feel like buyin'.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RichardC,

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I never got tired of watching the women wearing bikinis in the opening credits.

Posts: 104 | Location: Idaho | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
You just got to learn to go with the heat, Rico. It's just like life. You just gotta keep telling yourself, no matter how hot it gets, sooner or later there's a cool breeze coming in.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6723 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Related question: How many of us went out and bought white Armani blazers and lilac Versace t-shirts? And Jackass rigs?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I've got a Jackass. Holsters for Glock 17/Sigp229/Sigp239 set up.

I also had a dream last week that I went deep cover to introduce Sonny to a seller. The seller liked me enough to give me his custom .45. Crockett showed up and did his thing and it got a bit tense and I remember thinking of feeling bad if I had to use my new .45 on the previous owner, lol.
There, I admit it.
I've been having some weird dreams lately. But odd since I've not watched any episodes for over a year much more.

Posts: 7349 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
If I twitch, she’s gone.

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I saw the thread about the K9s left in Afghanistan l remembered Sonny talking about pulling out of Nam.
He saw a K9 handler shooting his dogs and asked why. The handler said because of their training they were too dangerous to take back to the world.
Then Sonny said he wondered if they have to shoot him too.

Posts: 59 | Registered: July 11, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
I've still got the Jackass Rig. I had a lilac sleeveless t-shirt, definitely not Versace though.

My favorite three episodes were: "Out Where the Buses Don't Run", where the Dire Straits Brothers In Arms song was played, and "No Exit" with Bruce Willis in it, "Brother's Keeper" with In the Air Tonight.

Posts: 6616 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ogie:
My favorite three episodes were: "Out Where the Buses Don't Run", where the Dire Straits Brothers In Arms song was played, and "No Exit" with Bruce Willis in it, "Brother's Keeper" with In the Air Tonight.

I like "Hit List"/"Calderone's Return Part 1," with Jim Zubiena's famous quick draw. I also like "Definitely Miami," featuring Godley & Creme's "Cry."

I've said before, I always liked Don Johnson's houseclearing. Most TV/movie cops would fearlessly jump into a room knowing they're completely safe. Sonny Crockett always looked scared shitless that an armed bad guy was waiting around the corner.

Posts: 5583 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post