SIGforum
If I twitch, she’s gone.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/4180078584

October 13, 2021, 10:25 PM
jljones
If I twitch, she’s gone.
Maybe.......you won’t even...twitch.

(Not quite google proof but I’d say it’s a little obscure to most under 35 without google)

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

October 13, 2021, 10:40 PM
YooperSigs
The Alligators name was Elvis. Cue "In The Air Tonight"!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
October 13, 2021, 11:34 PM
cslinger
El Viejo is my favorite episode.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."
October 14, 2021, 02:01 AM
LastCubScout
"You might have commendations up the yin-yang in the Bronx or New York or wherever the hell it is you're from, but this is Miami, pal, where you can't even tell the players without a program!"
October 14, 2021, 05:14 AM
RichardC
Redneck: Nice set of wheels you boys got. Foreign job? I buy American.
Sonny: I buy whatever I feel like buyin'.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RichardC,

October 14, 2021, 12:15 PM
Spudgun
I never got tired of watching the women wearing bikinis in the opening credits.
October 14, 2021, 01:28 PM
mojojojo
You just got to learn to go with the heat, Rico. It's just like life. You just gotta keep telling yourself, no matter how hot it gets, sooner or later there's a cool breeze coming in.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.
October 14, 2021, 03:53 PM
YooperSigs
Related question: How many of us went out and bought white Armani blazers and lilac Versace t-shirts? And Jackass rigs?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
October 14, 2021, 05:06 PM
dsiets
I've got a Jackass. Holsters for Glock 17/Sigp229/Sigp239 set up.

I also had a dream last week that I went deep cover to introduce Sonny to a seller. The seller liked me enough to give me his custom .45. Crockett showed up and did his thing and it got a bit tense and I remember thinking of feeling bad if I had to use my new .45 on the previous owner, lol.
There, I admit it.
I've been having some weird dreams lately. But odd since I've not watched any episodes for over a year much more.
October 14, 2021, 09:51 PM
HRK
quote:
If I twitch, she’s gone.

October 14, 2021, 11:18 PM
HGWTJWH
When I saw the thread about the K9s left in Afghanistan l remembered Sonny talking about pulling out of Nam.
He saw a K9 handler shooting his dogs and asked why. The handler said because of their training they were too dangerous to take back to the world.
Then Sonny said he wondered if they have to shoot him too.
October 15, 2021, 12:17 AM
Ogie
I've still got the Jackass Rig. I had a lilac sleeveless t-shirt, definitely not Versace though.

My favorite three episodes were: "Out Where the Buses Don't Run", where the Dire Straits Brothers In Arms song was played, and "No Exit" with Bruce Willis in it, "Brother's Keeper" with In the Air Tonight.
October 15, 2021, 12:50 AM
LastCubScout
quote:
Originally posted by Ogie:
My favorite three episodes were: "Out Where the Buses Don't Run", where the Dire Straits Brothers In Arms song was played, and "No Exit" with Bruce Willis in it, "Brother's Keeper" with In the Air Tonight.

I like "Hit List"/"Calderone's Return Part 1," with Jim Zubiena's famous quick draw. I also like "Definitely Miami," featuring Godley & Creme's "Cry."

I've said before, I always liked Don Johnson's houseclearing. Most TV/movie cops would fearlessly jump into a room knowing they're completely safe. Sonny Crockett always looked scared shitless that an armed bad guy was waiting around the corner.