SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Favorite one liners from the movies
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite one liners from the movies Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
This was no boat accident.
- Matt Hooper

Posts: 13225 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
"Get some beer...and some cleaning products!"

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Madness....Madness!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16062 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
"Get me all the information on the sun. That thing's hot!"

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"

Posts: 621 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
"Open the pod bay doors, HAL." 2001

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Smells like...victory." Apocalypse Now

"I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country." Patton

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." GWTW

"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather

"If you build it, he will come." Field of Dreams

"Houston, we have a problem." Apollo 13

"Greed, for lack of a better word, is good." Wall Street

"Say 'hello' to my little friend!" Scarface

Posts: 9491 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
still got the shovel.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THIEF/banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Big Trouble in Little China.

Are you crazy ? is that your problem ? - Big Trouble in Little China.

Posts: 71 | Location: PA | Registered: July 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
"Candygram for Mongo" from Blazing Saddles

One of my favorites as well!

NO SIGnature

Posts: 2050 | Location: London, OH | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stkfox:
Any of the Eastwood movies, tons of them but here’s one.....ok, bit more than a one liner...

“....any son of a bitch that takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him, I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends, burn his damn house down!”

Unforgiven? IIRC?

NO SIGnature

Posts: 2050 | Location: London, OH | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post
"we got us the Josey Wales, we got us the Josey Wales"

Abe and Lige in The Outlaw Josey Wales.

"You gonna pull them pistols, or whistle Dixie?" Wales to Union Soldiers, after snake oil salesman blurts out his name, and they all freeze staring at him.

"Good thing you came when you did, I might have killed her!" Lone Watie to Josey Wales, after Little Moonlight damn near kills him.

"I'm gettin' better at sneaking up on you like this. Only an Indian can do something like this." Lone Watie to Josey when he gets the drop on him, and just before Little Moonlight sneaks up and gets the drop on Lone Watie. Jose replied to Lone Watie, "Yeah, I figured that."

"Well mister Carpetbagger, we got somethin'in this territory called the Missouri boat ride."

EDIT: I see another member beat me to this one. That's the problem, you have to read every prior post or your sure to be redundant.

Another member already posted one of my favorites from Josey Wales....."dyin' ain't much of a liven boy!"

Obviously one of my favorite movies!

NO SIGnature

THIEF/banned
posted Hide Post
“Ah you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!” ― Bane

Posts: 71 | Location: PA | Registered: July 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by f2:
Whenever I am in here and you hear me typing, or whenever you don't hear me typing, whatever the fuck you hear me doing in here, when I am in here that means I'm working, that means don't come in.

Jack Torrence, the Shining.

"Loyd my man, I never laid a hand on the little bastard!"

"Hair of the dog that bit me!"

"Little pigs, little pigs, let me come in!"

Yep, I've gone off the one liner thread for sure. It's 2:48AM and I've gone to quoting lines from movies I like. Not really one liners. Time for me to get to bed for sure
"Here's Johnny!"

"We're gonna need a bigger boat!" Jaws, sorry I couldn't help it.

NO SIGnature

Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
"Mister, you've got alot of hard bark on you walkin' down here like this. Now, I owe you. You put two holes in me."

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
"The outfit I came from was a real dilly. There was a general, a major, two captains, two lieutenants, and me. There's a squad for you, buddy-o."

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Perhaps the all-time greatest:

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16304 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THIEF/banned
posted Hide Post
"Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for" - Jack Sparrow.

posted Hide Post
"Nice tan. Real Christmas-y." Jack Deth in Trancers.

"So I got that going for me, which is nice." Caddyshack

"Do you have anything besides Mexican food?" The Three Amigos

"That's a priceless Steinway!
Not any more." Pink Panther Strikes Again

"How much more black can it be? None. None more black" This Is Spinal Tap

"Nude women. Nude women. Clowns welcome." Quick Change

"We need to knock down that fargin wall..." Johnny Dangerously

"I'm Buck Melanoma. Moley Russell's wart." Uncle Buck

Posts: 700 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
"You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill."

Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
"You mean we have someone on our team who dresses like a pirate?"