SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Who here has got the Blues -
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who here has got the Blues - Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
TOMMY CASTRO & the Painkillers @ Montreux Jazz Festival 2015

Feel free to add your favorite blues artist

Posts: 23207 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Love the Blues. Cool

I like a little rock infusion but more traditional like SRV, BB King, and others also.
I could list a hundred videos but lets start with this:

Posts: 22843 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Some Beth Hart

Posts: 5291 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Midnight in Harlem Tedeschi Trucks Live Atl...

Posts: 23207 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

John Lee Hooker

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10777 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
My brother, Jimmy, is performing a song that he wrote. One of many songs he has written.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4210 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13155 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Gary Clark, Jr.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10777 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
My brother, Jimmy, is performing a song that he wrote. One of many songs he has written.

Love the use of his band's harmonica. I'm biased being a fan of the Siegal-Schwall Band

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16139 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Walking Blues

Posted here in another blues thread, this was my introduction to Larkin Poe, two sisters.

When in doubt, mumble

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13155 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Still Got The Blues.

Posts: 6603 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
The original Jethro Tull had some blues songs. Here's the original line up some years later.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38580 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7301 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I could listen to Gary Moore all day (and sometimes do Cool).

Posts: 22843 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
Damn Right I've Got the Blues

and It Feels Like Rain (Buddy Guy)

https://youtu.be/i2ahsO6jlpQ

https://youtu.be/QButLzJB5SI

Posts: 9396 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7497 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Larkin Poe. Megan's work on the lap steel is a great sound.

When in doubt, mumble