SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Who here has got the Blues -
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who here has got the Blues - Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Sadly this band didn't make it, Gravy and made one album - From the Hip in 1994. If you like it, it's downloadable from Amazon.

Interesting read on the band, apparently this was recorded in a garage, hard to tell that.

Link About Band

Junkyard Man

Full album - From the Hip

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Not a full time blues artist, but when she gets around to it she's not bad.

Posts: 7526 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Have Camera - Will Travel
Wire Gonzo, Far Bombay
posted Hide Post

Sometimes good people have to do bad things to bad people to prevent bad people from doing bad things to good people.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.-Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 3095 | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
There may be one as good; I don’t think there’s any better.

Posts: 13262 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
Agree.

Posts: 1559 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Either
Billy F. Gibbons
Or
Luther Allison is about as blusey as I get.

Seen them both
"Live" on numerous occasions.

Enjoy

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54643 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The soundtrack from The Generals Daughter has some of the best blues examples that will normally go unnoticed..!

Regards

"The more People I meet, the more I like Dogs."

Posts: 2921 | Location: Houston,Texas | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post