SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard Login/Join 
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Picture of Rigby470
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CD228:
I just saw it. Not as good as the first. Hayak kept trying to steal the movie or out raunchy Sam Jackson.

Jackson and Reynolds had a few good exchanges and Frank Grillo got a couple jokes in. He did a good Masshole IMHO.

I was really disappointed in this one. I really liked the first movie. I feel they wanted to emphasize Hayak's raunchy language in this movie instead of focusing on good shooting and action scenes that were emphasized in the first movie.

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 1103 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
https://youtu.be/HpTzG34xrQw

Salma Hayek & Eiza González Side by Side 'Santánico Pandemonium's Snake Dance' (HD) comparison

Selma wins by a landslide.
I would go as far to ay the original clip with Selma is one of the greatest movie scenes of all time.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
https://youtu.be/HpTzG34xrQw

Salma Hayek & Eiza González Side by Side 'Santánico Pandemonium's Snake Dance' (HD) comparison

Selma wins by a landslide.

Agreed. Not even close.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This movie is awful. The let’s be as raunchy as possible and maybe no one will notice the poor script and idiotic storyline.

Hollywood, raunch in and of itself is not humor.

Posts: 7348 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Basec upon the title alone, I wouldn't bother.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watched it last night, this movie looks like it was a pure movie studio money pit.

Beside's showing off Hayek's spectacular figure, this was a mail-it-in movie for all these overpaid actors to enjoy 'work' in a variety of luxury locations. I'm sure the studio heads took their own liberties to 'travel to the set' and make sure things were going well.

Posts: 14574 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I can’t disagree with most of what is said here. It was fine for a splody’ bond/xxx type movie knock off but phoned in is a good description.

That said I literally laughed out load at “Ricochets only count if you call them!”

SLIGHT SPOILER AHEAD

I really thought his dad was going to be Kevin Costner the way they played up the Bodyguard stuff.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Agreed, she does not age.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
It was weak. The first one was silly but fun, this one just goes nowhere.

Kinda not really a spoiler because its right in the beginning:

How does drilling into a box with a diamond unibit "hack" into it?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post