SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    She turned me into a Newt!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

She turned me into a Newt! Login/Join 
posted
I got better.

Posts: 954 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
What else floats in water?

Churches! Lead! Cider. Very small rocks?

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15314 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your just bangin two coconuts together!!

Posts: 954 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Ni!

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I mean, if I went around saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they’d put me away!

Posts: 15314 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Ffffiiirrrr . . . thrawp!!

Message for you Sir!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1957 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Fetchez la vache

Run away!

posted Hide Post
I don’t want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries

No chance, English bedwetting types! I burst my pimples at you and call your door-opening request a silly thing, you tiny-brained wipers of other people’s bottoms!

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

Posts: 716 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
That’s no ordinary rabbit! That’s the most foul, cruel and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6726 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Bet you're gay.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kept Bum
posted Hide Post
Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends.

"It does not require many words to speak the truth.".....Chief Joseph

https://pbase.com/shellyva/image/171613535

Posts: 88 | Location: Out there, somewhere | Registered: May 05, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.

I quote that movie so much that my wife frequently quotes it. She's never watched it, but she quotes it anyway.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Must be a king or something
How do you know?
He hasn't got shit all over him.

Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
It's not a question of where he GRIPS it, it's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
We are now the knights who say: Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mojojojo:
That’s no ordinary rabbit! That’s the most foul, cruel and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on.

He's got huge, sharp-- eh-- he can leap about-- look at the bones!

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Pie Jesu Domine. Dona eis requiem
*whack*

Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Møøse trained to mix concrete and sign complicated insurance forms by JURGEN WIGG

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post