SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Boy, I hope this is the mess hall
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boy, I hope this is the mess hall Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
How’s it going Eisenhower?

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12637 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Every time I see or think of that line....I imagine someone saying that at REAL basic training. Especially Marine Corps training! Imagine that recruits stay!

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh, god...I wish I was a loofah!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Ooohh, the Navy gets the gravy but the Army gets the beans!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Son of bitch, shit!

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8527 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
“Where’s your drill SGT men?” Smile

“AAAAAARRRRRRRMMMMMYYYY TRAINING SIR”

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Oh, it's not the speed really so much, I just wish I hadn't drunk all that cough syrup this morning.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Lighten up, Francis!

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1903 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
C'mon, it's Czechoslovakia. We zip in, we pick 'em up, we zip right out again. We're not going to Moscow. It's Czechoslovakia. It's like we're going into Wisconsin.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6731 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Black guys help the white guys!

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
We're in Italy. The guy on the top bunk has gotta make the guy on the bottom bunk's bed... It's in the regulations.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get from the left to the right, hey!
He stepped outta rank
got hit by a tank!
He ain't no chicken no more, Hey!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
We owe it to Sgt Hulka to wind up face down in the gutter tonight.
Big Grin

Have any of you ever given a girl the 'Aunt Jemima Treatment'? I still can't believe that silly crap actually can loosen a girl up, but it worked for me! Several times.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 83v45magna,

Posts: 7257 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
One of these men may save your life one day.

Then again maybe one of us won’t.

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
"Gahh! I thought that was a dog around your neck."

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And now depression sets in....

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16093 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I finally get to kill somebody.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So you guys got a - what - 6-8 week training program? a real tough one? Which is PERFECT for a guy like me. I'm gonna come outta here a LEAN, MEAN fightin' machine!

--------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
"You're already dirty."

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post