SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The New Quantum Leap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The New Quantum Leap Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted
Well, they got their token tranny, just like Big Sky.

Now I am a MegaMAGA terririst.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34107 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Let's just start with Dean Stockwell's cigar as a reason the original would never air today

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3445 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I would just start with a blanket statement that you shouldn't remake TV shows.

But you really shouldn't remake TV shows that you can still watch the original in syndication any day of the week.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Hard pass.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The way I understand it, this is not a remake or a reboot, it’s a continuation of the original series just 30 years later.

There is even speculation that Sam, who has been lost in time, will turn up at some point in this new series.

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Having an Asian male as the series lead protagonist is the kiss of death in Hollywood. This show will last about as long as Cowboy Bebop or Selfie did.

Posts: 3185 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I never watched the first one.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post