SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Who Do You Most Regret NOT Seeing Live
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who Do You Most Regret NOT Seeing Live Login/Join 
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Must be blessed because coming from Argentina, a forgotten corner of the planet, i had the opportunity to see most of the bands/artist you guys regret not seing that fit my tastes.

Too young to see it he Beatles, love them still and i was exp cting the Who’s imminent tour when Moom joined the celestial band. The Who would have been the last of my favorite bands i wanted to see live.

Honorable mention for Santana. He must be very entertaining.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12121 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Elvis. I really wish I’d have seen him.
Sinatra

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 0-0:
Must be blessed because coming from Argentina, a forgotten corner of the planet, i had the opportunity to see most of the bands/artist you guys regret not seing that fit my tastes.

Too young to see it he Beatles, love them still and i was exp cting the Who’s imminent tour when Moom joined the celestial band. The Who would have been the last of my favorite bands i wanted to see live.

Honorable mention for Santana. He must be very entertaining.

0-0

Do you keep a list of those you’ve seen? I have

Posts: 13275 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I made a data base that has every group and the years I saw them. As of now it is 126 different groups. Saw Ted Nugent the most at 14 times followed by ZZ Top at 10 times. I am glad I always kept my ticket stubs when possible.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thinking of her health now, I'd have to say Linda Ronstadt.

Posts: 3223 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:

I saw her so long ago, she was with the Stone Poneys

Posts: 13275 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:

I saw her so long ago, she was with the Stone Poneys

Slightly before my time (but I had one of The Stone Poneys albums on eight track in the late '70s). Would have paid good money to have seen her, let's say 1978-1981 timeframe in my youth and her peak.

Posts: 3223 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post