SIGforum
Who Do You Most Regret NOT Seeing Live

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/720601935/m/3200035994

March 25, 2023, 10:12 PM
0-0
Who Do You Most Regret NOT Seeing Live
Must be blessed because coming from Argentina, a forgotten corner of the planet, i had the opportunity to see most of the bands/artist you guys regret not seing that fit my tastes.

Too young to see it he Beatles, love them still and i was exp cting the Who’s imminent tour when Moom joined the celestial band. The Who would have been the last of my favorite bands i wanted to see live.

Honorable mention for Santana. He must be very entertaining.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20
March 26, 2023, 02:00 AM
Sigfest
Elvis. I really wish I’d have seen him.
Sinatra
March 26, 2023, 08:51 AM
TMats
quote:
Originally posted by 0-0:
Must be blessed because coming from Argentina, a forgotten corner of the planet, i had the opportunity to see most of the bands/artist you guys regret not seing that fit my tastes.

Too young to see it he Beatles, love them still and i was exp cting the Who’s imminent tour when Moom joined the celestial band. The Who would have been the last of my favorite bands i wanted to see live.

Honorable mention for Santana. He must be very entertaining.

0-0

Do you keep a list of those you’ve seen? I have

March 26, 2023, 01:50 PM
hberttmank
I made a data base that has every group and the years I saw them. As of now it is 126 different groups. Saw Ted Nugent the most at 14 times followed by ZZ Top at 10 times. I am glad I always kept my ticket stubs when possible.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock
March 26, 2023, 04:23 PM
rat2306
Thinking of her health now, I'd have to say Linda Ronstadt.
March 26, 2023, 04:50 PM
TMats
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:

I saw her so long ago, she was with the Stone Poneys

March 26, 2023, 07:07 PM
rat2306
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:

I saw her so long ago, she was with the Stone Poneys

Slightly before my time (but I had one of The Stone Poneys albums on eight track in the late '70s). Would have paid good money to have seen her, let's say 1978-1981 timeframe in my youth and her peak.