Notify
Tools

Blazing Saddles Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
Is on Netflix.

Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. Now...

"Excuse me while I whip this out"

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jezsuiz
posted Hide Post
I just watched with some friends the other day on blu-ray. Talk about a movie that could never get made today.

Posts: 556 | Location: NE not new england | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Still hilarious. Maybe more so than I remember.

Posts: 1997 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
"Haz di g'zayn en deine leib'n?" Big Grin

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1899 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He shot me in the ass.

Posts: 1038 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Nobody but Mel Brooks would have thought of this:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/ZzKUVsHL7ac

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
"You use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore."

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
"but we don't want the Irish."

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
stampeding cattle?

In the Vatican.

Kinky...

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
"You said rape twice."

"I like rape."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes
. Big Grin

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never really liked that movie, never really liked Mel Brooks either. Maybe I am an oddball?

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Nobody but Mel Brooks would have thought of this:

Don't you mean:

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
LOL - at the 29 minute mark looks like Mormon Rock just off the 15 at the 138 in California.

Where they are filming, if I have the location correct, is now a road and a railway out of Los Angeles on the way to the 40.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
My name is Jim, but most people call me.....Jim.

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock or Something
Picture of Marc in FL
posted Hide Post
I just caught it yesterday. Its twue! Its twue!

Posts: 1131 | Location: Tampa Bay Area | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
"Watch...me...faggots!"

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes
. Big Grin

Saw this t-shirt and am seriously considering ordering one:

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Y'all fellow Mel Brooks aficionados might enjoy this interview from The Tonight Show (1974).

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/oSErjprCDaY

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post