SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Robotech end of the circle
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Robotech end of the circle Login/Join 
posted
Robotech was a big part of my childhood. I know the characters enough that they are like real people.

I recently re-read parts of end of the circle and it’s still one of my favs. It was about the journey of knowing the story so well.

Anyone else a fan and take the time to truly
Finish it out?

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2507 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
I have not finished it out, but Robotech was my introduction to old school Anime. In fact, I had the first few episodes of Robotech on Laserdisc, if that tells you anything...

Posts: 6305 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Yup. Robotech runs high in my favorites too. Built the models, watched the show, wanted more.

Turns out the Scull Squadron made it into the Transformers. Early variants of Jetfire had the Macross insignia on the wing. Liked it so much I bought an extra. I left it in the box unopened (I already had a 'regular' Jetfire) and forgot about it. Can't believe what that thing will fetch now.

Posts: 9155 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My in box Matchbox SDF-1 that doesn’t even have the decals attached is fetching (or asking) a pretty price on eBay.

I did try to start watching it again, but just couldn’t. Once you’ve moved on to Akira to Cowboy BeBop, it’s hard for me to watch.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I’ve got all the novels (read multiple times), all three seasons on DVD plus the Shadow Chronicles movie and more than a few of the toys. My favorite book was The Zentradei Rebellion. The death of Roy is only the second time a fictional character’s death got to me.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post