SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Songs that never really needed to be written.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Songs that never really needed to be written. Login/Join 
Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
There's an old song I don't remember the name of, I don't want to, it's just too painful to listen to.

The singer is dressed up like a cheerleader singing something about Mickey being too fine and it blows her mind.

I don't dare even try and find it on you tube.

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"

Posts: 620 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Toni Basil, Hey Mickey. Smile You’re welcome.

Posts: 1198 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:

I beg to differ: Smile

Bouncy chick notwithstanding, that song is a crime.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
Pretty much anything that came out of the 80s

Posts: 6337 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
It's sad that this has been viewed 1.3 Billion times...

Also, pretty much anything by Mariah Carey. Shrieking banshee.

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ryan81986:
Pretty much anything that came out AFTER the 80s

There. Fixed it for you. Big Grin

Posts: 794 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Did this need to be written? Not to me, but it was their biggest hit, so maybe it did.

For that matter, I can take or leave most Beatles songs, but an exception is "A Day in the Life."

Several songs by Kiss also have excessively repeated lyrics, but they are "catchy" enough that I don't mind.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post