SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Songs that never really needed to be written.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Songs that never really needed to be written. Login/Join 
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Happy by Pharrell Williams.

Posts: 2010 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anything by Deathcab for Cutie.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8338 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10916 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Anything by the Sussman Lawrence band.
Anything by Afroman.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
This. This is the most vile freaking song that Satan ever dog-squeezed out of his rectum, though a musician and into the world.
This odious, toxic, godless anthem of Communism is the most wretched string of warbling notes ever inflicted on human ears.
It is poison to the soul and the mind.

Posts: 801 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Don't sugar coat it man. Just go ahead and say what's on your mind.

Big Grin

Posts: 20097 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Don't sugar coat it man. Just go ahead and say what's on your mind.

Big Grin

Sorry...at times my Irish breaks loose and goes full throttle, LOL!

Posts: 801 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred should be on the list.

I'm Too Sexy

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oavMtUWDBTM" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Music to stand in line for toilet paper by.

Posts: 11379 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
That damn Macarena song. Don't know how to post a link which is probably good since we'd all have an earbug the rest of the day.

Posts: 1223 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Paul Mc Cartney’s Silly Love Songs. Despise that song, if it ever comes on the radio or Sirius the channel is changed or the mute button is hit.

Early summer ‘76, drove out west. Tape player in the radio failed, FM radio reception was spotty to none so it was AM or nothing. Four solid days on the road listening to it at least once an hour. I swear every station once I got past Indiana and into West Texas, that was the only record they had. Change stations, Silly Love Songs.

It got so bad I started listening to country, baseball games and farm reports through Missouri and Eastern Oklahoma.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:
That damn Macarena song. Don't know how to post a link which is probably good since we'd all have an earbug the rest of the day.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, MACARENA!

AAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

O yeh...

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
To add to the macarena continuum...

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
How a bout the biggest catchy nonsense tune of all time:

Posts: 22899 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

It’s a good day, once again I get to smile at
quote:
Commie Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-Macarena-Hey-Macarena
Big Grin

Posts: 13253 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Most pointless music ever.....

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Hang On Sloopy

I won't even post a link.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Hang On Sloopy

I won't even post a link.

I beg to differ: Smile

Full Version:

Posts: 22899 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
I knew Para couldn’t resist Smile

Posts: 1223 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post