SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Peter Gunn, Rockford, Dan Tana, Rick Simon
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Peter Gunn, Rockford, Dan Tana, Rick Simon Login/Join 
posted
Matt Dillon, Barney Miller,Steve McGarret,
Officer Jim Reed and Sgt. Joe Friday.

who else?
thought that a revolver was enough gun

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54478 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Mannix.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Mannix carried a walther as a B.U.G.,
I can see 8 pic's of him with a revolver and another 8 pics of him with a semi auto

Posts: 54478 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
Frank Drebin?

Posts: 5578 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
I wonder if Mannix carried a walther as a B.U.G.,
I can see 8 pic's of him with a revolver and another 8 pics of him with a semi auto

Mannix - aside from being hit on the head so many times ... the character also used a Beretta 9mm, a .45 Colt ACP and a Walther PPK during the series. Supposedly from his previous employ with Interdect.

Harry Callahan
Phil Marlowe
Jonathan Higgins III

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
Josey Wales

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Frank Cannon.

Wikipedia: "He carried a gun for self-defense, usually a snub-nosed .38 Special revolver (which appeared to be a Colt Detective Special). Sometimes he used other guns (Including an M1911 and a B.A.R)."

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
neither josey whales or frank drebin had their own tv series.

were you thinking of rowdy yates ? perhaps

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Maxwell Smart BABY - for the win !

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Devil's Advocate
Picture of Holger Danske
posted Hide Post
Travis McGee

________
Homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto

Posts: 1080 | Location: Baton Rouge | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arlen
posted Hide Post
Harry Callahan!

Regards,
arlen

======================
Some days, it's just not worth the effort of chewing through the leather straps.
======================

Posts: 408 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pete Malloy and Jim Reed

Posts: 2096 | Location: Bowling Green, KY | Registered: January 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Barney Fife for the win!!!

Posts: 17155 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Palladin Have Gun Will Travel
Maverick and of course the Lone Ranger

Posts: 17155 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Ken Hutchinson

Posts: 21039 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Broderick Crawford - Highway Patrol

He always had a snub nose - when the situation required someone to take a longer shot, he'd send the sergeant to a hiding place to handle it.

Posts: 2768 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
John Wayne

Posts: 22842 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of watchman
posted Hide Post
Frank had Police Squad

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083466/

quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
neither josey whales or frank drebin had their on tv series.

were you thinking of rowdy yates ? perhaps

I love it when my Freudian slips are on base with the subject matter.

Posts: 2594 | Location: PA | Registered: March 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Kojak

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
"Josey Wales" was a typo.
damnyouautocorrect

I was trying to type:
"Inspector Lewis Erskine".

Life's been good to me so far

Posts: 15832 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post