SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Peter Gunn, Rockford, Dan Tana, Rick Simon
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Peter Gunn, Rockford, Dan Tana, Rick Simon Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Lone Ranger,
Roy Rogers

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

Colt Trooper

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16673 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Sargent Trudy Platt (Amy Morton) from Chicago PD. I think she mentioned this started after a semiautomatic jammed earlier in her career so perhaps a convert?

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steve McGarrett. Jack Lord in the original.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Zardoz

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Notary Sojac
Picture of festus haggen
posted Hide Post
Paul Drake
Lt. Arthur Tragg

Golden lads and girls all must,
As chimney-sweepers, come to dust.

Posts: 368 | Location: Maryland | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Andy Taylor

And also Barney Fife. Although he was only allowed to carry one round. In his pocket.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16314 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Officer Valerie Young (Copshop (2021))

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
James Bond. Not so much in the movies, but in the books Ian Fleming (by his own admission not really a gun guy) generally outfitted Bond with revolvers in his initial outings.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16314 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
Barnaby Jones,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Revolvers are apparently all the rage in the gunstores these days...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Steve Sloan (Barry Van Dyke, real life son of Dick) in Diagnosis Murder. The revolver appears to be a Rossi .44 Special, but there is no reference on IMFDB.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
James Bond. Not so much in the movies, but in the books Ian Fleming (by his own admission not really a gun guy) generally outfitted Bond with revolvers in his initial outings.

Here's one. A S&W 29 in Live and Let Die:

A few more pop up if you do an image search. Mostly Roger Moore's films.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cullen Bohannon
But times have changed

Posts: 1401 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Less we forget, the original Thomas Sullivan Magnum & the 1911. Not the woke Jay Hernandez woke bullshit..

Magnum used a 1911 revolver?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
Hamden on Sigforum Smile

I have no idea what the picture was. Sorry.

Did anyone mention the Streets of SF guy? Who was he?

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Opps, got me Kev! Sorry, I’ve been carrying my K6S too long,Lol
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Less we forget, the original Thomas Sullivan Magnum & the 1911. Not the woke Jay Hernandez woke bullshit..

Magnum used a 1911 revolver?

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I know what I like
I like what I know
Picture of Mark in Michigan
posted Hide Post
Paladin

Posts: 501 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Captian Mal Reynolds of the Serenity Razz

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Rick Deckard

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post