SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    True Detective s.4: Night Country
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

True Detective s.4: Night Country Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Not my favorite part but at least he wasn’t a ghost. That is just a stupid turn that I doubt the original writer would have taken. So if I read this correctly, to connect to the first season they used Rust’s dad as a ghost. Once again, oh brother.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr_Black
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
Not my favorite part but at least he wasn’t a ghost. That is just a stupid turn that I doubt the original writer would have taken. So if I read this correctly, to connect to the first season they used Rust’s dad as a ghost. Once again, oh brother.

And they even try bringing back the "time is a flat circle" line but it goes absolutely nowhere. I gave the season a chance but the last episode was a total disaster. There's a reason why the original show runner has completely distanced himself from season 4.

- Albert Einstein

Posts: 882 | Location: NW PA | Registered: October 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
So, there's no complaints about the homosexual cop in denial in season 2?

His whole character was unnecessary but the repressed homosexual feelings were just… whatever. They weren’t offensive but they didn’t serve much purpose either. It did tie in a little to his demise.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10607 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I finally watched last episode of "True Detective," Season 4. Jodie Foster has to be humiliated to have participated in this nonsense.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12409 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post