Notify
Tools

SEAL Team Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ogie:
C-......The Unit was way better! I don't think I'll watch another one.

The Unit was good until they brought in all the wives stories in to it.

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Kinda half watched most of it. Did not like. Switched it off.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
Originally posted by Ogie:
C-......The Unit was way better! I don't think I'll watch another one.

The Unit was good until they brought in all the wives stories in to it.

So from the first episode on?

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
sweet, ANOTHER frogman show / movie / book...

BUDSBUDSBUDSBUDSBUDSBUDS-IMBADASSANDAREBEL-BUDSBUDSBUDSBUDS-IMATOUGHGUY

They are all pretty much the same - you can read the important parts in 10 min at the bookstore and never buy...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Slugo
posted Hide Post
I'm Sealed out! I live in Virginia Beach where the majority of Seal Teams are located at Little Creek. My absolute favorite program is NCIS!

Posts: 59 | Registered: June 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Never watched this show at all until tonight. I saw it when I was channel surfing and hit record. Right off the bat they make a HAHO jump from “2 miles higher than Everest.” That would be roughly 40,000’. They jumped in shirt sleeves

Posts: 13239 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We watched the episode that CBS snuck into the Criminal Minds timeslot last night. It sucked.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9145 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Last nights show was a repeat of the one I watched about 3 weeks ago, or did I?

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2086 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:
Last nights show was a repeat of the one I watched about 3 weeks ago, or did I?

Yep it was a repeat this week due to the World Series from what I heard.

I actually like the show. It beats the hell out of anything else on network TV.

I've been watching Valor too. Now that one is phony as all hell, to the point of being silly. But, I just can't stop watching Christina Ochoa. She kind of makes my motor run.

Posts: 20084 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I watched Valor for the first time this week. I'm not sure if I like it yet, or not. Of the three, I like 'The Brave' even though it's hard to tell the difference between them.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2086 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Reviving an old thread.

I started watching SEAL Team on Prime.

I have to say, it ain’t bad. The tactics and gun handling is very good. Most of the gear is correct and for a 2017-2021 network TV show it is way above anything else out there.

Not a bad show to turn off your brain and just enjoy.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
We started watching it too. Enjoyable.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Live for the Sonnyisms Wink

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Now in Season 3. Still not too bad. Am getting a little turned off by Jason’s constant mad-at-the-world asshole attitude.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post