SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Don't tell me which zone is for stopping and which zone is for loading!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't tell me which zone is for stopping and which zone is for loading! Login/Join 
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted
Listen Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Stop calling me Shirley.

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1903 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ever seen a grown man naked?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16093 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Oh stewardess, I speak jive.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I picked the wrong day to stop taking methamphetamines...

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5401 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
"There's a sale at Penney's!"

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Jive-ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Shiiiiit

Posts: 483 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PakRatJR:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Jive-ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Shiiiiit

Chump don’t want no help chump don’t get no help.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
First came the dinosaurs but they got to big and fat and died. Then came the Arabs and they found oil...

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
What's your clearance Clarence?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
"And Leon's getting LAAAAAAARRRRRRGER!"

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a pisser!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
a great movie...

lots of sight gags, including Howard Jarvis in the taxi with the meter reading $13.13 if I recall

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
What do you make of this?

This? Well it could be a hat, or a broach, or a little pteradactyl.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1957 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
“We’re on instruments!”

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lovin' the P7
Picture of Tim335
posted Hide Post
A couple of weeks ago, I watched "Zero Hour", the movie that was the inspiration for Airplane. Airplane is practically a scene by scene remake with jokes in the middle. The straight lines in Airplane are pulled directly from Zero Hour. I laughed almost as hard as I did watching Airplane.

As a couple of examples, it has the line "a hospital? What is it?" but without the punch line. They also have the scene where the woman gets hysterical and they all hit her -- and that happens in Zero Hour, too. It's just a little less over the top. An I think I remember hearing "Surely you can't be serious" but that may have been my mind playing tricks on me...

If you get a chance to watch Zero Hour, you will gain even more appreciation for the genius that Airplane represents!

Posts: 3428 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: August 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
They're alive, but unconscious.

Just like Gerald Ford.

Posts: 7257 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post