SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Don't tell me which zone is for stopping and which zone is for loading!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't tell me which zone is for stopping and which zone is for loading! Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim335:
Airplane is practically a scene by scene remake with jokes in the middle. The straight lines in Airplane are pulled directly from Zero Hour.

I just watched a Zero Hour trailer on YouTube and I think the prop engine noise they used was the same one they used on Airplane!.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-v2BHNBVCs

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7257 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
“Maybe we ought to turn on the searchlights now.”

“No, that’s just what they’ll be expecting us to do.”

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
...birds too.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
A hospital, what is it?

It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

Posts: 1059 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Hey Larry where's the forklift?

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post