SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Readying for St. Patrick’s Day tunes
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Readying for St. Patrick’s Day tunes Login/Join 
posted
[FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
OK I'll play.

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1524 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1524 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
I could keep going...
But I should probably leave room for others :P

posted Hide Post
I’m having trouble with my iPad, so this may be it for me also.

Well, it was a nice primer for me.
I used to have a big time in Chicago & Omaha. Lots of Irish there…here in central WV…mostly Scotch / Irish. The Scots are too cheap, they watch their money…the Irish here are a quiet bunch, half broke, but still Irish.

Thanks for adding the tunes. Appreciate it,
So for now, Happy St Pats!!

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
You had some good ones listed.
I haven't heard Donegal Danny or The Drunken Sailor in years and years!