SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Readying for St. Patrick’s Day tunes
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Readying for St. Patrick’s Day tunes Login/Join 
Olwell Pratten
posted Hide Post
Forgive me - forum novice still and don't quite have the hang of the youtube brackets, but here's a link to a set of Irish reels from my solo album.

Callahan's

Posts: 252 | Location: Prescott Valley, AZ | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

The Rumjacks making fun of so called Irish Pubs and I suppose the fake Irish crap at bars on St. Patty’s.

Posts: 4043 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
first one that came to mind...

totally different genre from the others posted, but nonetheless....

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10909 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13240 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/TNHafuFbxLc

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dropkick Murphys live stream

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=...OAU&feature=youtu.be

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
It's that time of year again!

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1540 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I especially like this one from Flogging Molly because of the trumpet outro

Posts: 13240 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1540 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post

So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
My favorite version... Smile

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3922 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post