SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Expanse!!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Expanse!!!! Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInWV
posted Hide Post
I just finished Leviathan Falls and man....what a ride. And I still want more!!

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Posts: 16025 | Location: Cross Lanes, WV | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I'm nearly done with Babylon's Ashes
More departure between the books & show in the later parts.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 11279 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Just finished the entire series. Books that is. No spoilers to be had here.

Posts: 6757 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
Just finished up Season 6. This was a great show. Kind of disappointed that this was the final season though. Still a lot of open story lines.

Posts: 1861 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fire Away:
Just finished up Season 6. This was a great show. Kind of disappointed that this was the final season though. Still a lot of open story lines.

Makes me want to rewatch.
Need to get the last 3 books & the short story collection (now that it's available in 1 volume).

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 11279 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watched it during covid.. I liked it but with most series, they seemed to push the storyline to wrap it up..

Posts: 79 | Location: Southern California  | Registered: April 29, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Only got to watch a season or two before it cancelled or whatever for a short time. Had Thomas Jane initially so that got me to watch and then I was hooked. Incidentally, I got to meet and have a picture made with Thomas Jane last Saturday. Really good series up to the point I watched.

Posts: 5747 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post