SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    It's good to be the king
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's good to be the king Login/Join 
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Knight jumps queen! Bishop jumps queen! Pawns jump queen! GANGBANG!

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
I love my subjects, Pull!

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3757 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
He is a eunuch.

HE is a eunuch.

HE'S DEAD!

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Wait for the shake!

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Sire, you look like the pissboy!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
Sire, you look like the pissboy!

And you look like a bucket of shit!

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's either hump or death.

Humperdinck?

-----------------------------------

Posts: 2424 | Location: Northeast Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One day at a time
Picture of RANGER20
posted Hide Post
wait for the shake...

Posts: 5499 | Registered: August 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
The people are revolting!

Yeeeah, they really stink on ice.

Posts: 7229 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
I was sittin' flickin' chickens / And I'm looking through the pickins' / When suddenly these goys break down my walls / I didn't even know them / And they grab me by the scrotum / And they started playing ping-pong with my balls / Oy the agony / Oh the shame / To make your privates public for a game!

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
There will never be another Mel Brooks. Even if there were, modern cultural BS would drown him (or her!).

Posts: 7229 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Mademoiselle Rimbaud: Your Majesty! I was raised in a convent. I don't indulge in pleasures of the flesh.

King Louis XVI: You don't put out, he don't get out.

Mademoiselle Rimbaud: Your Majesty, I simply don't do it.

King Louis XVI: Come on, you do it. You love to do it. We all do it. You do it...

Mademoiselle Rimbaud: No, I don't!

King Louis XVI: I do it, I love to do it. I just did it and I'm ready to do it again, don't tell me you don't do it!