SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Login/Join 
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
I’m enjoying it overall, but I find the lack of fast travel a bit annoying when I revisit a planet and have to trudge back through the whole map again just to get to a new door I can unlock to retrieve a collectible. The vanishing (and sadly not dismembered) stormtrooper corpses are also a minor quibble. At least let me walk away so I can pretend their buddies found them and took them away.

Minor gripes like that aside, it’s been a pretty decent diversion since finishing Outer Worlds.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
I like this game more and more as I play through it. I am getting man handled by bounty hunters though. Yes the camera angles can be annoying at times. I wish the corpses would stay too. Save points are stupid for any modern game IMO.

Not sure how far along I am but guessing 75% complete with story. I just left Ilum and am going back to see what other things I missed my first time through.

I have yet to finish outer worlds. Will get back to it when I finish this.

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1731 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post