SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    What is your guilty pleasure music?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your guilty pleasure music? Login/Join 
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
Okay I'll admit it...

Joni Mitchell, "Miles of Aisles". It would be better if it included a decent version of "Coyote" though.

Used to listen to it to relax back in the day.

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1238 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ABBA - Waterloo. Sorry, don’t know how to post video.

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
ABBA - Waterloo. Sorry, don’t know how to post video.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jodel-Time
Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post
Like many others, ABBA has been a guilty pleasure for 40 years.

However, my favorite is Oesch's die Dritten. I just love their style of Swiss folk and pop, with or without the yodeling.

Posts: 564 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
celtic thunder

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Above and Beyond. The new New Age I suppose.

Posts: 3524 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guilty as charged; Monday night I was back in time listening to Gloria Estefan and Miami Sound Machine.

Posts: 3226 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
[The Carpenters - "Rainy Days and Mondays"]

Whether you like their songs or not, Karen Carpenter's voice is mesmerizing to listen to. Apparently she was also a quite accomplished drummer, something I didn't know until recently.

Posts: 27974 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Whaaaaa?

None of you youngin's into K-Pop like Blackpink? heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16244 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Admitting to liking these ought to be a shame.  When I was a teenager I would take a go at almost anything in the album bargain bin.  So...

I do not smoke marijuana, do not want to smoke marijuana, and had put the recently departed tool and douche bag on the ignore list years ago. 

And yet I rather enjoy David Peel and the Lower East Side, 'Have a Marijuana'.  Its just kind of fun and unloosed.

https://youtu.be/qtcKEId6YEA

And another teenaged curiousity purchase... the Meatmen, 'Crippled Children Suck' EP.

https://youtu.be/Klc-fJNMirI

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5966 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
No habla Espanol

Salsa

Posts: 5340 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pistolria,

Posts: 673 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...570010394#1570010394

I am also a big Neil Diamond fan!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25431 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I love disco. Almost all of it. Anything with Nile Rogers and Bernard Edwards is tops. Listen to that bass line in "We Are Family" by Sister Sledge. Do it.

Posts: 45381 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post