SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Springfield Hellion - new bullpup .223 rifle from Croatia
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Springfield Hellion - new bullpup .223 rifle from Croatia Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Nice! More pics and a range report please.

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Good review from The Honest Outlaw, but MSRP Gouging is present if he had to pay $2,500 for his. That may include tax, but I'm not sure.

Posts: 4164 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was looking at GB listings yesterday, and the initial rip off pricing may be dropping off. BIN and starting bids of $2.5K seem to be going nowhere, and NR bidding seems to be topping out at $2K- $2.2K.

The video is wrong about there being no case deflector, though. There is a large tab sticking out sideways behind the ejection port on each side, plus the front of the cheekpiece is flared out over that tab to make it stick out even farther. Also, if you notice, his wife was shooting left handed with right hand ejection and not getting cases in the face.

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got to handle one at the Ft. Myers gunshow this weekend. Hadn't sold at $2695 sticker by 4 on Thursday. Seemed nice enough, but I'm not coming off the wallet. Other than "looks cool", I don't see any reason I'd choose it before one of my AUG's.

What, me worry?

Posts: 2126 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post