SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    New Beretta A300 Ultima
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Beretta A300 Ultima Login/Join 
Experienced Slacker
posted
Well now, this checks all the boxes for me. Pretty much doomed to own one ASAP:

Posts: 7493 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Not a bad looking deal.
$869 MSRP for the standard in black synthetic
Just over $1k for the Patrol

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15236 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am gonna have to look into these eventually.

Posts: 6862 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I just bought the older version of the A300 this week...I think it's fundamentally the same as this one, minus the oversized controls, extended mag, and ghost ring sights. I've enjoyed it so far...it's a nice shooting gun. Have about 125 target loads through it and haven't been able to get it to malfunction yet. I'm waiting on choke tubes to try some heavier stuff.

I've never shot a 1301 but I've heard they're excellent. I know the bolt is different, but I'm not sure what other differences are.

Posts: 8518 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Seems like a lot of shotgun for the price. If I hadn't picked up a 1301 Tactical a few months ago, I'd probably be snapping one of these up really quickly.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
I'll have to pick one up so the son that doesn't get the LTT doesn't feel screwed.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1950 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
This patrol model is at the top of my list.

Posts: 6006 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
A300 Patrol will be bought. Time to replace the M4.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12605 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non Nobis Solum
posted Hide Post
I’m definitely interested in this one…I need a semi auto shotgun

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 3613 | Location: Charlottesville, VA | Registered: May 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
I've got an A400 Upland 12ga, and it is one sweet, soft-shooting shotgun. It's got the Kick-Off Plus (shock absorber in the stock).

Very good quality.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6032 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
This looks like the absolute best home defense shotgun you can buy under $1000. It has very nice features with the 7 shot tube, MLOK forend for light attach, forward and rear QD cups for sling attach, and can possibly even ghost load on the shell lifter …

I really like how they went to Federal and asked what the most popular defensive ammo was (flite control low recoil) and then tuned the gun to run perfectly with low recoil ammo. Smart move.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
With the interchangeable chokes I can't think of any shotgun task this wouldn't be very decent at.
Other than looking pretty like the $30k+ O/Us the trap and skeet snobs buy. Razz Big Grin

That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Armsunlimited has these in stock for $949

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Anyone taken one of these for a spin yet? Can they use mini shotshells?

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6032 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AUTiger89:
Anyone taken one of these for a spin yet?

Wondering the same thing. Don’t see it replacing my 1301 but it looks like a neat gun.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AUTiger89:
Anyone taken one of these for a spin yet? Can they use mini shotshells?

I don't know of any semi-auto that will reliably function with mini shells and even pumps are hit and miss.

Posts: 1809 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Guessing that mini shells are going to be a bridge too far.
These guns seem to have a high initial demand because any I find available online are way north of $1k...so far. The post above for Gunsunlimited is out of stock (as of last night) btw.

I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apprentice:
Guessing that mini shells are going to be a bridge too far.
These guns seem to have a high initial demand because any I find available online are way north of $1k...so far. The post above for Gunsunlimited is out of stock (as of last night) btw.

Black are in stock at Bereli for $949.99 shipped and coupon code BERELIREVIEW5 should still work for an extra 5% off at checkout.

https://www.bereli.com/beretta...nd-mag-tube-shotgun/

Posts: 1809 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Grab-a-Gun had them in stock for $999 for a few days as well.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Now to find that $1,000.00 in the couch...