SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Infrastructure bill thread locked.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Infrastructure bill thread locked. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
Not sure what I did wrong here. Can y'all tell me what I did, or how I could rephrase to discuss the infrastructure bill that just passed Senate?

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/3370060484

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20814 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Just a guess, mind you, but perhaps...

Rand Paul on Infrastructure Bill and 6.6 Million over 112 years old in Social Security database and “Infrastructure” bill includes tax by miles driven?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You'd be much better off with an even-handed subject line, free from frustration or anger.

How about some good old fashioned reportage? State the facts and let the reader judge for themselves.

Posts: 107500 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
10-4

May I edit it? Maybe something like "Senate passes $1T infrastructure bill, Democrats immediately immediately make moves to pass additional $3.5T 'human infrastructure' bill?"

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20814 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'll re-open the thread. You feel singled out, no doubt, but I'm about to bump the rudder a bit in this forum, so, it's not just you. We need to change course.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107500 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post