SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How similar are your nightstand and CC pistols?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How similar are your nightstand and CC pistols? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Didn't vote this time since I already did under my old screen name. But the answer is still the same as it was in 2018: apart from some refreshed parts it's the exact same G23 from four years ago for both HD and EDC, augmented at home with my 12GA Shockwave.

-MG

Posts: 1984 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carry P229
Nightstand P220 suppressed.

Conserve Liberty, and the right of self-determination.

Posts: 57 | Location: The Flyover Part | Registered: September 02, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
P365 with black XL grip vs P365 with gray XL grip.

Used to be P229 in .40 vs my other P229 in .40

Posts: 2453 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
Nightstand: Glock 31
Carry: P365 or G33.

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
P320 Compact.357 Sig for carry

Glock G 20 Bedside Pistol

Posts: 789 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Like others that have posted already, my nightstand gun is the same gun that I carry daily. It goes on when I get dressed and it goes on the nightstand when I go to bed. The same situation for my wife.

Currently mine is a WCV Glock 19 and my wife's is her Glock 26.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Nightstand gun is a P320 with RP1 Pro and carry is either P365xl with a Streamlight and red dot or P365 (10 round flat mags) with red dot.

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig P365XL with Holosun 507K (green) . I like the dot in the circle better than the Romeo Zero on my other XL. Always on me or he nightstand.

Posts: 59 | Registered: April 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Used to be G43 and G48.

Now on nightstand is a Sig 365 with a 3.7” upper, and 12 round magazine — essentially a 365XL. That gun is also often, but not always, my CC.

Otherwise, my CC is 365 with 10 round magazine with pinkie extension. That goes on the bottom shelf of nightstand, with a couple 12 round mags.

Mag compatibility is important to me because I’m dumb. All of the Sig mags can fit in either gun.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Usually a G34 with TLR1 attached for bedside.
G19 for carry. Sometimes I carry the G34. Recently started carrying a p938 in a pocket holster as a bug and on occasion as my primary.

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
My nightstand gun is currently a Glock 34 w/ RMR and a Surefire x300. I carry a P365 or Glock 19/SS MR920 mostly and those guns are readily accessible in the event they aren’t on me.

Posts: 2956 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Used to be G43 and G48.

Now on nightstand is a Sig 365 with a 3.7” upper, and 12 round magazine — essentially a 365XL. That gun is also often, but not always, my CC.

Otherwise, my CC is 365 with 10 round magazine with pinkie extension. That goes on the bottom shelf of nightstand, with a couple 12 round mags.

Mag compatibility is important to me because I’m dumb. All of the Sig mags can fit in either gun.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Well, they are both black...

Carry Ruger LCP Max 380
Home, Sig MPX

I would carry and home defense the same however, the Sig is to big to comfortably hide in my pants... Big Grin

Posts: 23423 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nightstand handgun is a .45 acp SiG P320 full size with a surefire X300

CCW guns:

SiG P320 compact
HK VP9 / VP9sk
SiG p228

Posts: 81 | Location: Southern California  | Registered: April 29, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outnumbered:
G26 night and day.

+1 Carry my 26 all day, then at night lay it on the night stand just in case, but so far just waits there for the next day of carry.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2444 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
Same pistol!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 216 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not similar.

Nightstand: SIG P220 with light. Night sights but no RDS.
CC: Smaller, lighter fare. No weapon light. Sometimes with an RDS depending on the pistol chosen that moment.

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whatever I am carrying goes on the stand. Preferred rotation includes 229C 357, 224 357, 224 9mm or my 238.

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
PX4 full size. Carry is a PX4 subcompact or compact. In the winter I swap to a P30 and a P30sk.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12626 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RB211
posted Hide Post
P220 Combat / TLR-8 in the nightstand, Shield 45 for carry.

Posts: 2039 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post