SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Drop Safety in Question (Formerly DPD Recall thread)
Page 1 ... 86 87 88 89
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Drop Safety in Question (Formerly DPD Recall thread) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Pistols used by Milwaukee police can discharge without the trigger being pulled, police union says in lawsuit

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...48ec828e6739321b607e

Appears that the union is suing the city in this case.

Posts: 2768 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Huh. Same agency that dumped the Glock 22 due to widespread “issues” if I remember correctly.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig prepared a PR response to the claim, and if what they're saying is accurate, there isn't a single expert witness that can substantiate the cases of any of the plaintiffs as to how the guns were discharging. My LE sales manager sent it to me.

What, me worry?

Posts: 2126 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post