SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P210 Carry coming this year?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P210 Carry coming this year? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rkentm:
I know someone mentioned it not being their choice for carry because it was not an ambi-safety, but my big, dumb gorilla elbows seem to all-too-frequently disengage ambi’s, so it actually works better for me being a single-side safety.

If they made a left handed only safety (right side lever) I would be fine with that. But almost no one does that (HK has an option on the USP) so I need an ambi.

Also, forgot to mention the P210 Carry only has white dot Siglite sights, not X-Ray or anything better. For $1500 it needs better sights - a front tritium/fiber and blacked out tritium rear would have been ideal.

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I got to handle and dry fire a P210 Carry at an LGS yesterday. It felt very lightweight.

Then, rented a very low round count P210 Standard and fired 100 rounds.

I can certainly see the attraction of them both.

If there were ten round extended magazines, the Carry would be a great IDPA piece.

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The SIG P210 CARRY has SIG Nite lights

https://www.sigsauer.com/p210-carry.html

quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
quote:
Originally posted by rkentm:
I know someone mentioned it not being their choice for carry because it was not an ambi-safety, but my big, dumb gorilla elbows seem to all-too-frequently disengage ambi’s, so it actually works better for me being a single-side safety.

If they made a left handed only safety (right side lever) I would be fine with that. But almost no one does that (HK has an option on the USP) so I need an ambi.

Also, forgot to mention the P210 Carry only has white dot Siglite sights, not X-Ray or anything better. For $1500 it needs better sights - a front tritium/fiber and blacked out tritium rear would have been ideal.

Posts: 9 | Location: Boston | Registered: February 03, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Does anyone know how those night sights are lined up? "Combat Sighting" or dead on?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
^^ Does anyone know how those night sights are lined up? "Combat Sighting" or dead on?

With both 115gr (Blazer Brass) and 147gr (Federal), my P210 Carry is hitting high and right. However, the 147gr ammo is closer to center and a tighter group.

Posts: 15 | Registered: April 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My P210CA has such a stiff recoil spring that I have to cock the hammer in order to retract the slide. Am I the only person with this as an issue?

Mac in Michigan

Posts: 504 | Location: Below the Bridge in Michigan | Registered: July 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
I traded into a P210 Carry (traded a current model 4"stainless Python, hey I'm a S&W guy) So far I have 100 rounds of 115grn ball and 5 rounds of 124grn ball. Not a single issue and it seems to hit POA with the 124 stuff.
I ordered more mags for it from Osage, great guys BTW, now trying to find a holster prefer IWB.

I really like the gun easy to shoot 1911 like I'd say. I don't mind the 8 round mag it takes me longer to shoot up a box of 50 so I slow down and make the shots count. I think the 210 carry is a great size I plan to carry it around the property mostly. When the rest of the mags come in I'll load them up for an extended shoot and take some pictures. The next test will be to see how all the JHP's shoot through it.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
quote:
the P210 Carry only has white dot Siglite sights, not X-Ray or anything better. For $1500 it needs better sights

100% agree. I was surprised when I handled one at the LGS and it only had standard siglight night sites. I expected X-ray sights....ugggh.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post