SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma: ** P220 ** --->>>WINNER = JAFO<<<
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma: ** P220 ** --->>>WINNER = JAFO<<< Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 937 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for this generous karma. Thank you very much for the chance.

My inspirational pic is of Adam Brown. I highly recommend reading his story.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in.
I'll load up a pic this weekend and thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Amat victoria curam
Picture of i8mtm
posted Hide Post
Count me in, and Thanks!

Posts: 486 | Location: Eastern PA | Registered: August 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ero
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Dan

Posts: 1956 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Americana photo from this evening.

Charlotte Symphony Orchestra

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
From our family cottage on Lake Erie, built by Great Great Uncle Stanley and my grandfather in 1928. Stanley was a Marine in WWI and my grandfather was 9 at the time. His mother died in childbirth with his younger brother and his own father became a drunk after that so his uncle looked after him. My grandfather Glen went on to fight in WWII, specifically as an intelligence officer in the Italian Campaign and saw action at Monte Cassino and liberated Rome as part of the 88th Blue Devils.

Uncle Stanley and Grandpa went on to run several businesses together in a nearby town and Uncle Stanley was very close with my father. When he died suddenly when my dad was 18, it was devastating.

My childhood involved family reunions at the cottage every July 4th, with aunts and uncles travelling from all over the country to spend time together. Sadly, the oak tree came down a few summers ago but its just as stunning a place to watch the sunsets go down west over the lake. You can even see lights from Canada if the weather is right.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

This picture was taken by a friend of mine.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1450 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me, This would make a grand 1st SIg

and thank you

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54644 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Incredible Karma! Please count me in for a chance! I work in downtown and see this every day.

Thank you, Rob

Posts: 3479 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Please consider me in your generous karma offering.
Unfortunately my computer that I store most photos on, is down. I am enjoying all the pics from others.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been trying to find a decent Americana picture, and haven't come up with a good new one. So I'll just reuse this one of me hefting my first firearm:

As always, thanks for the too-generous karma!

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Thank you for this most generous karma! Your generosity, Q, is the best of Americana!

The following is a photo of my boys back in 2001, following a hard day at Skip Bertman's Baseball Camp. I think of it as "the boys of summer", and it's one of my favorite photos.

Posts: 3436 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Please include me, Q. Thank you for your generosity.

My brother and I at a Buc's game.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1050 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for this very generous karma.

Posts: 875 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: May 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
I'm in! ^_^

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1541 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance!!!

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance, thanks for keeping the SIGkarma alive.
And happy birthday, America, the greatest country on earth.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This photo says it all to me. Thanks for the karma chance!

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
Great karma!!

My Americana!!

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1737 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post