SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma: ** P220 ** --->>>WINNER = JAFO<<<
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma: ** P220 ** --->>>WINNER = JAFO<<< Login/Join 
Picture of hairy2dawg
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma. Please add me to the list.

Posts: 1276 | Location: Athens, GA | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Another generous Karma. I don't need a P220 but you need a bump...

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Another amazing karma from you. Please include me and thank you for the opportunity. Here's a neat old truck that I saw in a steak house in Wilkesboro, NC recently.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really nice karma but unfortunately not enough post count.

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I'm not in for this karma. I just want to acknowledge and thank you for your generosity.

I plan to hit you on your karma for leaving California; it won't be for a couple of more years yet but it's icing on the cake to live for.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19663 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Sorry, but I am not much of a computer person, I always have trouble trying to figure out how to post pictures.

Good luck to everyone.

Posts: 2226 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Wow, thank you for the chance.

Posts: 1089 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in on the awesome karma.

Posts: 2059 | Location: Alabama  | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
I'm not in for this karma. I just want to acknowledge and thank you for your generosity.

What ^^he^^ said.

You are a good man Q!
Congrats to whoever is the lucky winner.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Awesome karma. Thanks for your generosity and gl to all. Count me in

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I’m in for a chance. Thanks. Very generous.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
As always an amazing karma and thanks for the chance. I have always loved this picture even though it is not mine.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No way I can pass this one up Smile

Please include me. Your continued generosity is truly amazing. Thanks so much.

Posts: 2096 | Location: Bowling Green, KY | Registered: January 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in on this generous karma.
Thanks!

Posts: 659 | Registered: June 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I don't enter many karmas but this one is impossible to pass on.

Port Angeles Wa.

Memphis Belle.

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Thank you and God Bless America

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grab SKS,
go innawoods
Picture of mrmoneybags
posted Hide Post
Please include me in the karma.

Thank you!

Posts: 1913 | Location: 42003 | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
In please!

Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
PLEASE include me in your generous karma! My agency recently made me trade in the circa 1994 P220 for a brand new P220R. My old P220 was still tight, despite thousands of rounds down range and still accurate. I miss it terribly.

ETA- my Americana pic is when all the furor over the Confederate flag went on, my teenage daughter asked me to paint these for her in anti-protest.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gearhounds,

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
Please enter me.. that is a beautiful classic 220. I will try to upload a picture worthy of this. Thank you for your generosity.

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post