SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma: ** P220 ** --->>>WINNER = JAFO<<<
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma: ** P220 ** --->>>WINNER = JAFO<<< Login/Join 
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your amazing karma.

Thank you!

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
In please and thank you!

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4579 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for another generous karma!

My favorite of Norman Rockwell's "The Four Freedoms."

But, on the off-chance that I actually win, please give the pistol to one of our members who live behind enemy lines, and don't have the freedom to choose another weapon. Several have posted here, and despite living in Illinois, I feel worse for them!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9159 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoeyBones7
posted Hide Post
Yet another amazing karma.

Thanks for the chance, and good luck to all.

Posts: 474 | Location: PA | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
Fantastic Karma!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGWolf,

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In, thanks for the chance. Will try to remember to add a photo later.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 814 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the win. Big Grin Enter me, please.

A cultural icon of America:

The C2 Corvette is one of my favorites in terms of style. In my opinion, the Corvette is THE American sports car.

Posts: 13115 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
What a tremendous Karma. Thank you for the opportunity.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
Very generous! Please add me!

Cheers
Jaycat

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1039 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
If it's okay for me to give this to one of the Jr DFs just beginning his life as a married man, I'd like to be added. He is a worthy and moral man who can pass the background check. Thanks for the chance.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
I don't have a 220 but I know I need one! Thanks for your generosity as always Q.

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4313 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous Karma.

Thank You,
Shawn

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
Please toss my hat in the ring.

As to the request, I have not idea how to post a picture. Sorry.

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma.

Please add my name to the hat.\

Thank you

First In Last Out

Posts: 4790 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
I sure miss my old P220 that got sold off to pay bills, so sure would love to have that one to put back in the safe! Thanks for the opportunity!!!

My photo of a piece of Americana is a pic of the Ford Complex at Berry College in Rome, GA where my daughter goes. Donated by Henry Ford to Martha Berry in the 1920s, Mr. Ford told Martha he felt the girls should live in a castle while going to school there, so that's basically what was built! My daughter's dorm room is facing that big majestic building in the center, which is now the Ford Dining Hall.

Posts: 4587 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
You are definitely one if not the most generous contributors to this forum. I'm not speaking of your Karma's only because you actually contribute your knowledge also.

Please count me in and I'll try to post a patriotic pic later.

Cheers~

Posts: 905 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma and the suggestion for Americana.

Historic Mt Trumbull Schoolhouse, 55 miles from pavement, out of St George, UT.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3398 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post