SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma: ** P220 ** --->>>WINNER = JAFO<<<
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma: ** P220 ** --->>>WINNER = JAFO<<< Login/Join 
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Awesome and most generous karma, please include me - thank you.
Happy Birthday America - Go Red, White and Blue!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3793 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always blown-away by your generosity! Please include me.

Posts: 783 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
In. Thanks for the opportunity.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12643 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you..

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6324 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, what a good way to celebrate Independance Day.

Posts: 449 | Registered: October 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. Thank you

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Please throw my name in the hat

Thanks for a great Karma

RC

Posts: 1941 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marue
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance at such an awesome Karma Q. Here is to small town parades and the smiles they are known for creating for all the kids.
[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Posts: 386 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
Count me in on this one, I have one WG P-220 that needs a friend. That's me and Quigley the Blue Heeler about 9 years ago, he's smarter than me now. Thanks Chris I know the photo doesn't have a flag in it but what's more America then a boy and his dog.

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
I'm in.
Thank you...

Posts: 4364 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P6shooter
posted Hide Post

Posts: 820 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: May 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance at your wonderful karma!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I haven’t had a p220 in my collection for quite a while. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1353 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Q, you do know how to celebrate.

No need to include me; I have enough P220s to satisfy me for the remainder of my life. I'd just like to post a pic (not mine, of course) of a couple of Americans wearing the colors while having a bit of fun--and pride--in Belgium:

Yeah, we can compete when we put our minds to it.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got mental
blue balls now
Picture of tlbailey1
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the hat and THANK YOU for the opportunity. Once I can figure out how to post a picture (thanks photobucket) I'll come back to update the thread!

Tom

Posts: 6847 | Location: Idaho | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Here are a few pictures of Americana:

This is the Springfield Armory in Springfield, MA. It is now a National Historic Site. The history of small arms made here is simply amazing.

Next is a field of flags placed in Boston Common for Memorial Day.

Edit: Sorry for the small pics. With Imgur, it seems like they are either too big or too small...I can't seem to find a nice medium size for these pics.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Happy Independence Day and thanks for a chance at a very generous Karma!

This is the front porch of The Grand Hotel on Macinac Island!

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ace522
posted Hide Post

The Old North Bridge in Concord, MA. Site of the "Shot Heard 'Round the World".

Posts: 361 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: April 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been around awhile but I need to check if I have 220 posts. I’m the silent type.

Posts: 612 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: March 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post