SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta Announces the Addition Of Manurhin Revolvers to Their Lineup
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta Announces the Addition Of Manurhin Revolvers to Their Lineup Login/Join 
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Yes, Randy still owns Apex Tactical.

quote:
I don't know if Randy is still doing custom work for S&W revolvers.

I'm 99% certain they stopped taking custom revolver orders years ago.

They do have spring and hammer kits for revolvers, but custom stuff may be a thing of the past.

https://www.apextactical.com/smith-wesson/revolvers

Posts: 12426 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some people will spend $3000.00 to $8000.00 for a
nice 1911, so $3000.00 for a top notch revolver does not seem all that bad, if you have the scratch.

Posts: 138 | Registered: June 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ercarr:
Some people will spend $3000.00 to $8000.00 for a
nice 1911, so $3000.00 for a top notch revolver does not seem all that bad, if you have the scratch.

This was my first thought as well when I saw the inevitable comments criticizing the cost of one of these. Sadly, neither is in my future.

Posts: 356 | Location: The Sun & Fun Capital of the World | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Holy Cow!

The MSRP is now 3999.95 in Venezuelan American Dollars.

Posts: 13931 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

Posts: 5111 | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post