SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Mouse guns anyone?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mouse guns anyone? Login/Join 
Picture of LimaCharlie
posted Hide Post
I currently have:

NAA MiniMag 22M revolver
Colt 1908 Hammerless .25 Vest Pocket
Seecamp LWS 380 .380 AP
Sig P938 9mm
Bond Arms Derringer .45 colt/.410 bore

U.S. Army, Retired

Posts: 3725 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rmfnla
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P210:
Mine’s a Walther TPH that’s amazingly accurate with almost any .22LR ammo but kinda picky about what it’s reliable with.

I had one of those years ago and I agree, amazingly accurate.

Dreadful DA trigger, however.

Today, my jurisdiction ends here…

Posts: 141 | Registered: August 21, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Only known functional mouse gun I have is my .380 ACP Ruger LCP-CT:

But I also have this little Astra I inherited:

(Shown with the FN I inherited at the same time.)

The little Astra has mis-matched grip panels (the wood one on the other side seems original) and desperately needs re-finishing (look at the cocking serrations), but racks, cocks, and goes *click* when you pull the trigger.

Locks-back on an empty mag, too Smile

The slide stop lever doubles as a manual safety. Note the grip safety.

The trigger's surprisingly good. (Only tried it once. Don't know if it's dry-fire safe.)

Appears to be .25 ACP. Maybe I should do something with it.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
FEG m74 7.65. Romanian contract pistol. The most comfortable pocket pistol for my largish hands aside from maybe the p230/232.

Posts: 3158 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
Added a Colt Junior in .25 ACP tot he stable today. Paid more than I wanted to $350, but it is clean aside from just a slight bit of muzzle wear.

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post