SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year KARMA - ** P365 ** --->>>WINNER = Super Shooter<<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year KARMA - ** P365 ** --->>>WINNER = Super Shooter<<< Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
RULES:
- Have at least 365 post as of today.
- Have email in your Profile.
- Post a holiday/winter-related pic for all to enjoy.
- Winner picked on 12/25. Gun shipped after the New Year to your FFL.

GUN: P365, serial # 66A313673, with one 10-rd mag (you have a choice of the flush fit or the pinky extension one). I was told that this gun was built in January this year (factory box no longer has the original labels on it. The ones on it now are homemade). Gun saw 50 rounds by previous owner. I put 250 rds through it. No malfunctions. Previous owner also smoothed out the grip a little, so it's not as grippy as the factory original one, just fyi. Sights are Trijicon Bright & Tough, also done by previous owner. Also included is the IWB kydex holster by C&G, as shown.

PICS:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Lucky #1! Thanks for the chance and as always thank you for your extreme generosity!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Unlucky number one. Errrr. Two. Smile What the hell.

As always appreciate the generosity.

Give me a second on the pic.....

My first truck wishing I had made it to my first garage. Smile. Merry Christmas

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks

Our humble attempt at a Christmas tree and stocking at the PD.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
This riddle's easy Big Grin Please count me in and thank you again.

Reindeer in the yard. It's Christmas, I pretend they're reindeer.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mark60,

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Thank you kindly and have a great holiday! Please include me.

My tractor waiting to clear driveway back in Western NY (AKA land of the 10-month winter).

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
As usual 12131, this is an amazingly generous Karma

Please toss my name into the hat

I took this picture of the Crate and Barrel store on Michigan Ave in downtown Chicago many years ago on January 6th, it is one of my favorites

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Holy Crap! Thank you and I'm in!

Pic is of the famous Nürnberger Christkindlesmarkt in Nuremberg, Germany which I got to experience in the 90's while stationed there. Still haven't found a "Christmas Market" in the US that begins to come close.

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your generosity. I hope everyone has a happy and safe Christmas with the ones they love.

Count me in.

Posts: 9155 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Thanks and merry Christmas to all!

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3211 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Hard to pass up a Q Karma. Count me in. Thank you sir!

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post

I've had this since I was about seven years old.

And my humble little Christmas tree. And a early Merry Christmas, to you, Q and everyone else here at SF.

Posts: 12181 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
I'll not participate, just wanted to say thank you for being so generous, and making this place that much more special.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Mt. Holy Cross

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25423 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Having just acquired a new P365, I'll pass, too. But thank you for your kindness and generosity. Merry Christmas!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of neckbone
posted Hide Post
That's very cool... wish I posted more/lurked less.

Posts: 75 | Registered: March 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance!

Here’s Frankie, not enthused with her Christmas sweater

Posts: 26906 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, my friend.

Our Meeting Software, Zoom, permits us to use a "Green Screen" where we can project a "virtual background. While I try to match it to most holidays, I have a lot of fun at Christmas time. Here is my current virtual background from "White Christmas".

Christmas Zoom by Dave Steier, on Flickr

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Please include me for a chance!

Spent last weekend finishing up the lights on the house.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15328 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post