SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year KARMA - ** P365 ** --->>>WINNER = Super Shooter<<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year KARMA - ** P365 ** --->>>WINNER = Super Shooter<<< Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Winner is ** Super Shooter **. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations super shooter. Merry Christmas Q and thanks for a nice karma

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Super Shooter! Thanks again for the chance, Q, and Merry Christmas!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Super Shooter!

Thanks again to Q for another excellent and thoughtful Karma!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Super Shooter and thanks Q for the generosity. Merry Christmas!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Congrats indeed. If you don't already have one, I hope it works as well for you as it does for most of us that already have one.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1050 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Congrats, super shooter!

Thanks, Q, for the opportunity. Merry Christmas to all!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow I am blown away, this was a good Christmas! Thanks 12131 for this generous gift, really thank you I am truly happily stunned by this. Thanks to everyone for you congrats on the win, I do not have a P365, and I am looking forward to taking this piece through its paces. I look forward to your email 12131, or should I contact you? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Super Shooter!!

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Merry Christmas and thanks for the Karma and pictures.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Congrats sir and Merry Christmas!

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Super Shooter:
Wow I am blown away, this was a good Christmas! Thanks 12131 for this generous gift, really thank you I am truly happily stunned by this. Thanks to everyone for you congrats on the win, I do not have a P365, and I am looking forward to taking this piece through its paces. I look forward to your email 12131, or should I contact you? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Email sent. Check your Inbox. Or the Spam folder. Smile

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Congrats Super Shooter and Merry Christmas to all.

Thanks for the opportunity 12131

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Congrats Super Shooter!

Merry Christmas to all, and special thanks to Q for his generosity.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6404 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Winner is ** Super Shooter **. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all.

CONGRATULATIONS Super Shooter, enjoy your Christmas gift. Q, we appreciate you for too many reasons to list. Thank you, I hope you are having a great Christmas. John.

Posts: 2877 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by Super Shooter:

Email sent. Check your Inbox. Or the Spam folder. Smile

Got it, will respond shortly.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on a great karma. Q is very kind to have offered this and so many comparable karmas.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MPrimo
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winner and a big thanks to Q for the generosity!

Merry Christmas all!

MPrimo

Sigs, Glocks, 1911s, M&Ps ... well, you get the point!

Posts: 617 | Location: New England | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post