SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year KARMA - ** P365 ** --->>>WINNER = Super Shooter<<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year KARMA - ** P365 ** --->>>WINNER = Super Shooter<<< Login/Join 
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Once again you never cease to amaze!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you as well and please enter me in your generous karma.

Posts: 3724 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post

Ice fishing in Maine. Crazy bastards were driving 3/4 and 1 ton diesel pickups on the ice! Eek

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Ho-Ho-Ho
We won't get any snow!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
I would be honored to be included.

Stumbled across this a couple years ago. No idea who created it; just like the scene.

Posts: 3661 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Dang, that is very generous. Please include me. Here's hoping this pic of Ralphie and his Red Ryder brings me luck.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Please include me in your always generous karma, and Merry Christmas to you as well. Here is a snowman at our house (we don't have much snow to work with in the desert Smile)

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10786 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Even though I don’t qualify, just wanted to compliment you on a very generous Karma!!!!

Posts: 796 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

Thank you, 12131, for your generosity. I'd love a chance at this karma.

( Photo source)

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post

Merry Christmas from my granddaughters.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Please include me, and a very Merry Christmas to all!

Edited to add: This was taken in Pinetop, AZ, not Tucson...don’t want to mislead anyone. Wink

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fullmann
posted Hide Post
Man, I need to do better work on getting my post count up.

Excellent karma!

Good luck guys

Posts: 412 | Location: Mid Michigan  | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Count me in please! Merry Christmas!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thank you..
Very busy time of year for me...

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Please add me also

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you. Please count me in.

Chris

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity, Q. Wishing you all the very best.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is incredibly generous of you and I would be super lucky to win.

Here is a pic of my 2 month old baby girl in a Christmas outfit:

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
Very nice of you.

I'll pass on the gun cuz I ready have an XL.
Merry Christmas!

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post