SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year KARMA - ** P365 ** --->>>WINNER = Super Shooter<<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year KARMA - ** P365 ** --->>>WINNER = Super Shooter<<< Login/Join 
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
Another awesome karma, thanks for a chance!

A former foster:

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2039 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and thank you. Tumbleweed Snowman here in the desert.

Posts: 1089 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
voted to be the most generous karma member ever!! wow!!

Posts: 5598 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Your generosity is amazing, Q. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I'd love a shot at this, I have the NRA and it's just a fantastic pistol.

This is a pic from my trip to Boston almost 9 years ago. It was my first time seeing snow as an adult.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1050 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Very generous! Please add me!

Posts: 2336 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May everyone have safe travels. Pickle Rick.

Please include me in this very generous KARMA.

Posts: 2877 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
A Very Merry Christmas to all the great folks I've met here on the Sig Forum! A Blessed Merry Christmas to each one of you......Zebulon

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing a thing or two
about a thing or two
Picture of hray
posted Hide Post

I'm in and Thanks Hray

P226 NSWG
P220 W. German
P239 SAS gen2
P6 1980 W. German
P228 Nickel
P365XL
M400 SRP

Posts: 1142 | Location: South Miami Dade | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks, Merry Christmas.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
This is the best I got so far for winter. Washed and waxed my car Sunday after looking up wrong city weather forecast. Got surprised by a little snow this morning. Not exactly right type of pic, but it's all I got.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skins2881,

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hairy2dawg
posted Hide Post
Thanks again for a generous and awesome karma. Merry Christmas.

Posts: 1276 | Location: Athens, GA | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really nice karma. Please count me in.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma. I rented P365 and was very impressed.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Awesome 365 karma, thanks for the chance and Merry Christmas.

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Here is a pic of one of my favorite winter places: Banff, AB, Canada

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love Karma posts, especially great around Christmas.
Clearly I imported this picture from Boston, but Texas winters are kinda plain.....

Here there is no failure, only varied degrees of success!

Posts: 884 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: August 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you. Please include me.

Pic is my 16 year old daughter, plowing snow for the first time. Tractor is a 1988 John Deere 755 4x4.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, and thanks for the chance. It's always an honor to participate in your karmas.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Yep, thanks!

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post