SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What's your favorite non-1911 45?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your favorite non-1911 45? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Glock 30s

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
HK USPc 45. The grip is smaller than the full size USP.

Posts: 6620 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PennSig:
HK USP Fullsize - 12 with 1 in the pipe.

^^ This! With a match trigger kit and a set of Trijicons

Posts: 478 | Location: Arizona | Registered: February 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
S&W Model 25-2, modified by John Jovino Company in New York. Round butted, 2 5/8 inch barrel. Ball detent lock.

Posts: 232 | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
I am fairly fond of the Beretta/Stoeger 8045 Cougars.

Posts: 3148 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hard to pick just one. For pistols my S&W 645 is hard to beat however my CZ-97B holds a few more rounds, is a soft shooter, offers cocked and locked carry and the trigger is very nice!

Revolver wise my S&W Model 25-14 is relatively compact, if you can use that term for an N frame. Lastly my S&W Model 22-4 though basically a 4" Model 10 on steroids brings a lot to the table.

If pressed I guess the 645 would win out. It's stainless steel, holds more rounds then the wheel guns and the grip and mags are thinner than the CZ which makes it fit my hand a little better and the spare mags a bit easier to carry.

Posts: 91 | Location: SW VA | Registered: January 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
Sig 220 because it has a better trigger than the HKs', lighter than the S&Ws' 3rd Generations .45s', and more shootable than a Glock.

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Got a few. Can't say I have a favorite 45, but this one is a lot of fun!

Posts: 9155 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig RCS...my first choice for CC. Rod

5th Spl Forces, Air Force Bird Dog FAC, lll Corps RVN 69-70.... We enjoy the Bill of Rights by the sacrifices of our veterans;
Politicians, Preachers, Educators, Journalists and Community Organizers are beneficiaries, not defenders of our freedoms.

Posts: 728 | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
My current duty sidearm, Glock 21 Gen 4, simply because I shoot it better than any other .45 I own or have shot.

Posts: 1051 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post